library content downloading to Viewer

Lighthouse

I have x10 and Viewer installed.  I have the viewer so I can see the interface that my clients see when they view the plan, so I can walk them though how to use the viewer.  However, since I installed Viewer, when I download a bonus library catalog and click to open it, it opens in viewer and does not appear in x10.  I have checked "associate program with whatever" (the box that appears when you start CA).  I have placed the downloaded content next to other libraries in the x10 folder, but it still does not appear in x10?

7 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I have placed the downloaded content next to other libraries in the x10 folder, but it still does not appear in x10?

Once downloaded from the Top Menu Use > Library > Import Library (calibz or calib)  from within Chief X10 ( or whatever Version you are using ) , it is still the best way , rather than double clicking downloaded Files in the Downloads folder or Opening the file from your Browser's download dialog... a new DBX will open and you just show it the files in the folder to downloaded the libraries too.  

image.thumb.png.bf0efdd0d024b3e61251939b3098c3f7.png

M.

16 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I have checked "associate program with whatever" (the box that appears when you start CA).

Here is an old post of mine for X10 to try and fix your Associations: