First Floor Walls When Deleted Turning Into Attic Walls

j2narchitecture

Hello. 

I am starting a remodeling plan based off of an existing plan.

When I delete an exterior first floor wall (i.e. a wall that is being demolished), an attic wall shows in its place and the floor disappears in perspective overview.

Why are attic walls being automatically generated for my first floor exterior walls?

Any suggestion on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. 

TIA !

Remodel 1.plan

Thank you everybody for your feedback.

@DRAWZILLA I would also need to turn off the attic walls in the perspective overview and that creates other issues on gable walls.

@solver  Attached is a pic of the particular wall I need to remove.  

@rgardner Is there a way to stop the foundation from trying to build up to the roof?  I tried the Wall Specs --> Structure ---> Platform settings to see if any of these would work.  No luck.

CA 1.jpg

1 minute ago, j2narchitecture said:

Thank you everybody for your feedback.

@DRAWZILLA I would also need to turn off the attic walls in the perspective overview and that creates other issues on gable walls.

@solver  Attached is a pic of the particular wall I need to remove.  

@rgardner Is there a way to stop the foundation from trying to build up to the roof?  I tried the Wall Specs --> Structure ---> Platform settings to see if any of these would work.  No luck.

CA 1.jpg

Move the foundation wall to the new location, or you can select the foundation "room" and unselect roof temporarily until you have things ready.