STEEL FRAMED SHOWER WALL AND DOOR

Sassoondesign

Hi all!

My customer wants me to put in steel framed shower wall and door with each panel individually framed like the image. It would be the door/wall for a walk in shower with a curb. I want to do a design  With and without the option to divide each panel in three (as pictured).  Does anyone have a suggestion of how I can do this? Thanks!

5ef063a727d96c150c0b2046261abd50.jpg

1 hour ago, Sassoondesign said:

Hi all!

My customer wants me to put in steel framed shower wall and door with each panel individually framed like the image. It would be the door/wall for a walk in shower with a curb. I want to do a design  With and without the option to divide each panel in three (as pictured).  Does anyone have a suggestion of how I can do this? Thanks!

5ef063a727d96c150c0b2046261abd50.jpg

Do a bit of Forum searching as that looks suspiciously like a Thread that was posted last year, might even be the same Shower Door , looks very familiar for some reason...

M.

• Like 1

Thanks Everyone! I will check out the solutions.  I ended up doing the following:

-creating a glass shower wall

-inserting a shower door (my own template) into it but I did a slim casing, removed frame, door jamb, threshold, sash etc so it was less clunky.  

-I added in a window on either side and made it the full height and width of the panel,  and also removed sill, frame, slimmed down the casing to 1 inch and just minimized everything.  

1.jpg

2.jpg

I have one more question about this design if someone could help me out... is there a way to overlay a slim grid pattern on the walls? This is supposed to be a 24x24 inch tile stone aggregate but this material was the closest I could find and it isn't a tile.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, Sassoondesign said:

I have one more question about this design if someone could help me out... is there a way to overlay a slim grid pattern on the walls? This is supposed to be a 24x24 inch tile stone aggregate but this material was the closest I could find and it isn't a tile.  Thanks!

Make your own material ..........