General questions from a new member

RobertJr

I am trying to learn if there are any standard residential Elevator symbols or any round window symbols. I would also like to know how to create horizontal (cable) railing. In addition, I would like to know if there is a way to create "X" lite dividers in windows. 

14 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

Cable Railings are in the library for use as "Panels" , there are also several downloadable Catalogs from Manufacturers like IAMDesign available.

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/3d-library/index.php?r=site/detail/1106

M.

That library has a down side.  The face count is through the roof for what you get out of it.  It is not worth it for what it does to your file size.  It might be helpful if you are asked to do shop drawings for a custom made version of cable rails though.

16 minutes ago, javatom said:

That library has a down side.  The face count is through the roof for what you get out of it.  It is not worth it for what it does to your file size.  It might be helpful if you are asked to do shop drawings for a custom made version of cable rails though.

Thanks for the Heads up , Indital used to be in the 3D Library too but I think they merged with or were bought out by IAMDesign, but I usually just use the Chief one in the Core Catalog if needed , it's good enough for visuals.

M.