Importing defaults

dhurst

Okay, we are still using X11 and we've gone to saved plan views with separate, annotation sets and layer sets for each saved plan view.  We have a universal template that each design uses to begin any new drawing.  We're asking them to import the latest annotation sets and layer sets, prior to begin drawings.  We've also had each designer import the default settings that are tied to the template.  The problem is, not all defaults are opening correctly.  I created the template, annotation sets, layer sets, and defaults.  The default text and dimension for our demo layer is 1/4" scale,  One of our designers is getting 1/2" scale when updating everything and beginning from the template, any ideas how to change the defaults so that they will open as saved on the template?

3 hours ago, solver said:

Why not create your template with the correct settings and eliminate the need to import.

The template has the correct settings.  When I open it up (I am the creator of the template), everything is as we decided.  When other designers open up, they have problems.  For example, the demo annotations and layers are set to be 3 1/2" (height we want for 1/4" scale), my co-worker is opening up the demo plan view and her dims are set at 1.75" (1/2" scale).  We just can't figure out why, after importing all the defaults, this keeps happening.