Scissor Truss Attic Space

cortssmith

I am trying to build a shop that will have scissor truss framing and 12ft walls. I want the downstairs to have 8ft ceilings, and have the 'attic' space have vaulted ceilings with whatever head space is left over. Just enough space for some storage. I have the framing how I want it, but when I go to the rendering of the inside the ceiling will not follow the trusses. Instead the ceiling is following the roof pitch and ignoring the trusses. I have attached two pictures to show the framing, and then how the ceiling is following the pitch instead of the truss. Any help is appreciated!

Eklund Attic Framing.jpg

Eklund Attic Glass.jpg

6 minutes ago, solver said:

Is there a ceiling surface that follows the bottom cord of the truss?

In the glass house view, it looks like you have Flat Ceiling checked for the attic room on this end.

Attaching the plan file would help.

I have attached it as a reply. I don't know if it notifies you.

36 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

As Eric alluded to, uncheck "Flat Ceiling Over This Room".  Also, uncheck "Use Room Ceiling Finish" in the Ceiling Plane Structure tab.

I have both options unchecked at the vaulted ceiling still follows the roof pitch instead of the scissor trusses. Any other ideas? I feel like it has to be something with the end truss. I cannot get that truss to take the same shape at the scissor trusses. The interior wall is following the truss line as you can see in the third picture I attached, but the exterior wall is not.