What does this ERROR Message mean?

Larry_Sweeney

1503528133_Annotation2020-06-11111120.thumb.jpg.7386babd9214d1c2d9b44da0dd735177.jpg 

To be clear, I don't have or much understand "computer savvy". I was having a problem with CA X12 this morning and it keep closing the program. I finally discovered why and worked around the problem, but the last time CA closed unexpectedly and I went to reopen it I got this message. I have noticed that it is definitely working slower. What does this message mean and how can I get it unenabled? I've tried closing the program and reopening it, but I keet getting this same message before it would open. As I said earlier, I'm not very computer savvy so please bear with me. All advice will be much appreciated. 

Basically, it means that Windows put Chief in time-out because you were crashing too much.  Step 1 is to resolve what was causing the crashing.  If this was the result of a program bug, please be sure to report this to our technical support team.  Step 2 is to get out of time-out so Chief will perform normally.

See if this information helps:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-03114/message-windows-fault-tolerant-heap-fth-has-been-enabled-for-this-application.html

If all else fails, please contact our technical support team during our normal business hours.

• 2 months later...