Hand Rail at top of Stair

ChiefuserMathews

The safety hazard is the trip hazard at the top of your stairs!  lol... 
For the railing, I think you could put a short section of rail returning to the wall and use the smooth transitions checkbox but I don't see that as being a safety hazard at all since it should be only a few inches from the wall

Safety hazard.JPG

2 hours ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

Thanks Mark for your reply. I don't know how to add that extra rail and do the smooth transition

Sorry to leave you hanging, I had to go out.  
I thought you'd need or want something that comes down to the ground or top of the conc. wall... hard to tell quite how things are laid out from your pic but didn't look like it would attach to the deck.  What I was trying to get at in my description of adding a side rail in red in the pic.

Glad the basic handrail return works for you.

Handrail.JPG

3 hours ago, DzinEye said:

didn't look like it would attach to the deck.

@ChiefuserMathews

It does look like a hand rail bracket mounted near the top of the concrete wall might be a bit far from the upper end of the hand rail. The last thing you'd want is an installer fretting about that, then mounting it too close to the top and blowing the concrete out. That was the reason that, in an earlier post, I mentioned aligning the inside of the concrete wall with the exterior of the deck framing (although I wasn't overly specific)