Backsplash / Window Bug?

robdyck

Has anyone else experienced a back-splash being cut (by it thickness amount) at a window(s) because of the back-splash also being at the side of the cabinet?

I typically use an 18-20" high backsplash and it always on the sides.

image.thumb.png.7b5ecc08cd687f4c19cea2d661c2fc43.pngimage.thumb.png.e387a8d03fe765d7e907d3efa1b0649d.png

If I remove the backsplash from the side, the gap disappears. image.thumb.png.aa4d9d7f8c7c2e45a18c4701cbb59a84.png

48 minutes ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

Only seems to be an issue if you don't have a proper filler between the cabinet and a wall.

I had my cabinet 1" away from the wall. If I use a filler, that allows me to have a side backsplash controlled by the filler, and to turn off the side backsplash on the cabinet. Seems like a bug to me as I've not noticed this in past versions. I will report it to Support.

7 minutes ago, robdyck said:

I had my cabinet 1" away from the wall. If I use a filler, that allows me to have a side backsplash controlled by the filler, and to turn off the side backsplash on the cabinet. Seems like a bug to me as I've not noticed this in past versions. I will report it to Support.

I agree it looks like a bug. Have never encountered it before though as I always use separate wall fillers and custom backsplash or wall material regions.

• Like 2