PDF cut off?

Designer1

Does anyone know why when I export to PDF the image isnt fully seen and it cuts off balconies and porches?  I expanded the view in 2d in case I was scrolled in too far but it doesnt seem to make a difference.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

PDF 1.png

PDF 2.png

Hi Greg, thanks for the reply.

I was just trying to get a crisper image for my website because before chief started doing PDFs you had to export Jpeg and they werent very clear on the webpages.  So now I have been taking each floor plan and export pdf and using the image there for the webpages.  I havent had issues with all the plans just a few where the image gets cut off and doesnt properly display.

So in this situation where some but not all arent working its hard to figure out what the culprit is.  Is there another way then what Im doing to create a crisp floor plan images for use on websites?

Jpeg is a Raster based image and will show the pixels as it's enlarged or zoomed in.

PDF is a Vector based image and can be enlarged an infinite amount without degrading the image.

Most Billboards are Vector based images.

In the Photography world, Adobe Photoshop is used for Raster.  Adobe Illustrator is used for Vector.

So, you are correct wanting to use .PDF

When you Export in CA, make sure the screen shows the entire image/plan  Adjust the Paper Size and Scale when you Export