Command for a line with arrow on both ends

mborean

Hello fellow chief'ers.  Was wondering if anyone as found a command to draw a line with an arrow on both ends.  I use double arrow lines frequently and right now I have to draw a line with an arrow, then open it and select the option for arrow on both ends.  Not a major pain in the backside, but I get irritated easily.

Thanks and have a good day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It appears that the problem with this is that there really are no defaults for "Text Line with Arrow" or "Leader Line".  That's where it would need to be specified.

Personally, I just use a  Point to Point Dimension, add whatever text I need to the Segment as "Leading Text" and "Suppress the Dimension Value"

3 hours ago, mborean said:

Hello fellow chief'ers.  Was wondering if anyone as found a command to draw a line with an arrow on both ends.  I use double arrow lines frequently and right now I have to draw a line with an arrow, then open it and select the option for arrow on both ends.  Not a major pain in the backside, but I get irritated easily.

Thanks and have a good day.

+1 by me,  Wanted this for a long time too.  Maybe a hot key to hold while drawing line, that would add arrows ?

1 hour ago, Alaskan_Son said:

This is something I too would like to see and something I requested a number of years ago.  Maybe add your support over there...

Added a +1 to this previous recommendation.  Thanks OP for bringing it back to life.  I see a great suggestion here.