Earth Fill? and 3rd party files

KTKArch

(x11) When I open an object to fill (closed polyline etc) I have a standard list and the library option that takes me to Chief's library. It currently only shows that I have patterns of my own making in User Library. It also appears that I can no longer open 3rd party .pat files as I could in earlier versions. And finally, I cannot find a basic EARTH pattern in the defaults. So either I somehow purged some of the patterns or there isn't a default EARTH pattern. And how can I import my earlier .pat files? Not sure if this happened after installing x12 or if it is just this one file. Not using x11 but to finish out this project.

You can still use the Import Function and point Chief X12 to the X??> Patterns Folder and Import the Patterns there into your User Catalog Folder but most of Chief's Patterns were moved into the Core Library>Fill Patterns

image.thumb.png.7f1fe157d46632197aa06da2c84941a8.png

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DonSteigerwald
    Newest Member
    DonSteigerwald

• By Elopez
      Hello, I'm new to chief architect and I'm trying to use this sink that I wants in my model but is not in the library so I have to download it from the website. But when I do it comes out in 2D and the 3D one doesn't come out like I want. I have downloaded the sink in drawing DWG, OBJ and I don't know what to do. The pictures at the bottom are the sink and what I get when downloaded.   sink 
        DWG
         OBJ 
    • By Designers_Edge
      Has anyone else experienced the Library Preview panel being so dark, it is hard to see the example of a material.  I have changed it from a panel, to a cube, to a sphere and it is all the same.  If there is a control to change t his I have not been able to find it.  Appreciate any help.  Sharon Olsen

• By tinadelllic
      Hi all!

I'd like to share some of my library content that I feel may be useful for others. These pieces are a mixed bag - some original work, but many are chief pieces that I modified or conveniently grouped. I  plan to add more from my collection over time. Please feel free to use/edit/adapt as you see fit!

Tina

SHARE #1: ELECTRICAL
      GFCI-DRAWER.calibz GARAGE-OPENER+GFCI:WP.calibz FURNACE-ELECTRIC+220V.calibz 6-INCH-EXISTING-CAN-LIGHT.calibz 220V (W:H).calibz AC+DISCONNECT+GFCI:WP_220V.calibz CLEARANCE-ELEC-PANEL-NOTE.calibz DUPLEX-DRAWER.calibz EV-CHARGER+50AMP.calibz GARAGE-OPENER+GFCI:WP.calibz RCPELEC LEGEND2022.calibz UNDER-TOP-CABINET-LIGHTING.calibz W:H-ELECTRIC-AND-220.calibz
    • By Bee-am
      Hi everyone,
      I'm experiencing an interesting phenomenon with Cabinet Shelf Specifications that contain 3 or more library-based shelves in Chief Architect Premier X13. As indicated below, when I add a 3rd unique library object (i.e. wire shelf) to a shelf, somehow the previous library-based shelf (2) "breaks" and changes from (1) to be the 3rd library object. As such, I wanted to find out if that's the intended behavior or it's a bug - and whether there are any useful workarounds. I could have used separators directly at module-level but the cabinet module needs to be covered by double doors.

• By Designers_Edge
      I have changed nothing in any of my settings since I worked on this plan this morning.  Now, when I go to my user library and the lighting I have saved there.  I have red outlines on the majority of them and I have no idea why.  Has anyone experience this?