Seeeking help / training

lupowolfen

Hi, I have a project in 2D cad and .dwg, and need help/training to put it on Home designer pro in order to create 3D modeling.

I am based in London

NB: I did put previously an ad, but for some reason, it disappeared from this forum... so I am posting again.

Please, let me know your hourly quote.

versione 18.02.20-aggiornata.pdf

versione definitiva 18.02.20.dwg

Hi, This is Farzan.

In response to your post in "chief architect seeking service" I would like to offer you my service if remote freelance is an option. Here is my freelance profile and work sample for your review :

Please knock me for further discussion if you are considering .

Thanks.

I have designed some similar projects in UK,USA and Europe I am proficient with chief architect and Home designer. I will prepare for you in Home designer Pro 2021 or Chief Architect x11 (or x9 or x10) your design if you agree with price. I can prepare and sent to you in .plant chief architect my work . Also I have my own design and consult company in Europe so I can give my consult base in my experience. I have in my team interior architect and structural mechanical, electrical engineers. I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA .

Website https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult/about .

Attached are some of example of my previous jobs but if you want to make a test a home free for you I will do with pleasure

contact me:

kajorada@hotmail.com

Regards

Kajo Rada

302 design new1.jpg

texas.jpg

London.jpg

Untitled 9.jpg

Untitled 4.jpg

liverpool1.jpg

Modern tirana.jpeg

liverpool basment floor render.jpg