Seeking Plan/Layout Review

SpeleoWorm

I am a new CA Premier X12 user and would like someone to review my plan & layout files for a new construction residential duplex that will be located in Bethlehem, CT (see rough draft).  I am looking for feedback regarding my use of Chief Architect as well as any architectural, structural/engineering and/or building feedback such as:

• changes to make the CA plan more efficient, reusable, maintainable, etc.
  • changes needed to meet code requirements
  • changes that can save money or be more cost effective to build
  • changes that might be more aesthetically pleasing to a buyer
  • changes that will make the plans clearer/easier to read/understand for the builder, lumber yard and/or building inspector
  • feedback on material choices (zip system or Tyvek, roof trusses or not, floor trusses or I joists, batts or foam insulation, vinyl/wood/hardie siding, etc.)
  • any wisdom that might help me avoid long delays, bad contractor experiences, problems with the town/state/health dept., etc.

I don't expect you to be an expert in all 4 areas (CA, architecture, engineering & building), so if you are only able to help with one of those areas I would still be happy to consider you for just the piece that you have experience with.  If you are interested please send me a personal message with information on how you would be able to help and what your rates are.

Hi, This is Farzan.

In response to your post in "chief architect seeking service" I would like to offer you my service if remote freelance is an option. Here is my freelance profile and work sample for your review :

Please knock me for further discussion if you are considering .

Thanks.
  • Like 1