3D Render - Heavy Pixelation - Wrong Layers Rendering

George1275

All of a sudden my 3D, Standard, Duotone, Painting, Water Color and Physically Based render views are pixilated with wrong layers showing (see attached photo).  This is happening on every file.

Vector, Glass House, Technical and Line 3D views work just fine.

I am using X12 (tried it on X11 and same issue).  I have been using the same computer for two years without any issues.  Graphics card says it is up to date.  

Any idea what is going on?

Render Error Image.jpg

Seems like when I've seen this issue pop up (several times recently) it's usually due to something in your model which is floating out in model space very far from your house. 
Use one of the zoom tools.. I think Zoom Fill Window.  If it zooms way out from your house then you know somethings floating out there.  Use selection marquee to find the object.
If that's not it, I'm sure someone more knowledgeable on this will throw in an idea

There was another situation that was similar but not sure what the outcome was.  You could try tech support or posting in the older thread to see if it was resolved.

Possibly what Mark has suggested above but only if all of the files that you checked originate form the same template.  Check with a new stock template to be sure.

It doesn't appear to be Z-Fighting ...to me...  I'd suspect a Driver Update to your VideoCard  ..the latest is not always the greatest.....perhaps provide more details on the Hardware in use or add that info to your Forum Signature.

M.