how to cover this railing hole?

FahmiSyarif

2 minutes ago, FahmiSyarif said:

there is only railing there

There is no railing in 3D, are you sure the invisible checkbox isn't checked for the railing?

Another issue would be not displaying the balcony framing perhaps ie the floor structure in 3D

Always best to post the Plan file but make sure it it close in Chief when you attach it to a Forum post.

please do you Forum signature at some point to please , some answer depend on the Version used etc , so that info can be important.

M.

As Mick said... if you show framing there will no longer be a hole there..... BUT...You need to have a roof or something over the front of the garage, even if the deck does not cover that part.  Build your roof and problem solved. 

You can also cover it with a molding.  In the real world, this would have some sort of trim board covering the edge.  The molding would accomplish that look.  The down side is that it would have to be moved if you moved the wall above it.

1 hour ago, FahmiSyarif said:

thank you guys for the respon. When I build the roof, the hole can be seen. If you have time, to review, I post my plan.

rumah03.plan

Change the railing on the end from 'Interior Railing, Copy' to your 'Interior Railing' wall type

As Mark said, changing to the other Interior Railing wall type works, but just to explain why the Copy doesn't work, look at this picture:

1941433515_ScreenShot2020-05-21at5_06_38PM.thumb.png.97078e333cacbc7429cd518779b9cfb8.png

When you "Build Platform" to the outermost wall layer, that outer wall layer material can no longer extend down to cover over the platform space. Since you have no platform built yet, you see nothing, because the platform is interfering with the wall layer material.

The other Railing wall type works because it's set to build platform to the Main layer, "Fir Stud."