New Student Gallery

ChiefArchitect

Are you a student, or do you know a student, who as been able to use the Chief Architect Student Version for their own projects?

We want to see what students are creating, and to help them show it off!

ChiefTalk now has a gallery for student work, we'll be picking images posted to the gallery and then sharing with our social media channels and on the blog to feature these efforts.

Learn more about our Student Design Gallery.

If you aren't a student, but want to show off your creations too, please do! The Member Gallery is open to ChiefTalk users. Whether you are new to the software or a long-time user, we love seeing and sharing your work. Create an album and tell us the story about projects you are working on. Include your social accounts and contact information so we can tag you.

Don't miss a chance at a little free publicity.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I have a student that is working for me as a draftsman, prior to his studying at Ball State University, in Architecture!

I have Chief Architect Premier X13, and he had justed started to learn your software. 

Have you entertained producing a student version of Chief, as a training tool and to use in their design class as a presentation tool!

This a would think to be a really good introduction to your software, for future architects?