HIRING

JamesSou

I wanted to find out if there was someone out there that will be able to design a house for me.

I have already drawn up or written out my ideas. I need them professionally done with the materials pricing. I do not have CAD experience. 

I understand that the house will be very expensive to build. Yet, I am not planning to build the entire house in one go. It will be completed in stages. I just need to get them on something professional and our ideas consolidated. 

I was informed that I would need a lot of people involved such as engineers, masons, electricians, there were also permits etc. We are not that far. Its simply just designing this in a program with the supporting documents for the things were requesting to be in the house. 

What would be your price? 

Would you create plans individually (Sections) then a full complete plan?

In addition, please include landscaping. 

This is a project of mine. I had the ideas and wanted to get them drawn out and now I would like them to be professionally done to see what it would really look like. 

If your interested please contact me via my email on your pricing with your requirements and mine (Ex: Changes and modifications). Once agreed upon, I will send you what I have and the extras. 

James.souder@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

If you are still looking for someone I'm looking for work, I've attached a sample of my works hope you like them. We can discuss how you wish to get this project done and I could help you keep the costs down on the building proccess. I have experience around the world doing project managment. If there is any work that I can do for you let me know my email is moe.anise@hotmail.com

I use CA X12

Thanks

Moe Anise

Moe Anise Designs - ArchWork.pdf

• 4 weeks later...

Dear James,

If you haven't found anyone yet, I am still available and can help you with the CAD, drawings etc. Please, write to me if you are still seeking a designer. studioamaliya@gmail.com you can also look at my portfolio @studio_amaliya on Instagram. Most of my work is there.