Looking for full time position in Oklahoma!

Kaylynnmarie47

Hello! I am a experienced chief user and I’m in search of a full time job with it! I completed a internship where I used the program and recently graduated for my Tech School where I was teaching the program to some other students! If you have anything please contact me at (405) 315-2985 or email kvet320@hotmail.com

Number one, create your own website, Facebook page, Houzz Page and any other online communication venue that displays your competence and willingness to help others. This then is printed on your business card and is an important part of your resume. Create a book of your plans and renderings to show to potential employers and take it with you for meetings. I did something like this when I started my own business and obtained several viable clients in under a week of stomping around and talking to receptionists at Real Estate companies, Builders, Developers and Remodeling companies. 

Make yourself, your products and your ability to help others known. You will soon be busy helping others but they have to find out, first that you exist!!!

DJP

14 hours ago, Kaylynnmarie47 said:

Hello! I am a experienced chief user and I’m in search of a full time job with it! I completed a internship where I used the program and recently graduated for my Tech School where I was teaching the program to some other students! If you have anything please contact me at (405) 315-2985 or email kvet320@hotmail.com

Sent an email.