Recent update glitches

Tricia

About two weeks ago, I received an update from Chief, I'm assuming at night as my program was shut down. Since then, I have been having multiple problems with my program. I use Chief X12, on Windows, for reference. The first issue was the loss of my toolbars. This has happened several times and the only way I can get them back on is a total reset, which means I have to re-customize my toolbar each time it happens.

My second issue is trying to open a new annotation set. It wants to stay in the same set and takes several times to get the new set to open. Also, the program keeps moving me back to the 1/4" annotations and won't let me use text and CAD in another annotation set. I have to individually open each item or text and rename it to the set I want it to appear in.

I have also lost the ability to hit my F6 button to expand to a full size sheet from a close up. All these things are greatly slowing down my productivity. What did you do and how can it be fixed?

'Tricia Solomon

There was and Update a month ago ( april 13th ) to 22.2.0.54, but as Eric mentioned Chief does not Auto Update Like Windows 10 does , since you have X12 and SSA I would Suggest you call in to Tech Support as there isn't much someone here ( we're just End Users like you) can really do to help.

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/#contact

I would suggest also making sure you have the Latest Windows 10 Updates too , as they do/can update without your consent, which maybe what happened 2 weeks ago.

M.