resized room errors

DMJRestorations

This is a plan that I have created that I am trying to clean up.  If you look at some areas (especially in the master bedroom on the right side) you will see some walls that I have deleted are still ghosted in there.  I can't tell if its a foundation, or an attic wall, or what it is, but I can't seem to remove it.  It's driving me batty.

Any other tips on cleaning up the plan would be greatly appreciated.  I'm mostly self-taught so I am eager for any direction or guidance I can get.

Thanks,

Scott

Chief Premier X11

JeremyClark11.plan

ok, yes... they deleted for me too... NOW.

I tried for 20 minutes this morning and they would ghost, then when I attempted to delete the ghost, they would return.

They aren't doing that now.  That's almost more frustrating.  Can't figure out what is going on with that. 

But I want to say thank you Eric.  You have been very helpful each time I've run into issues.

Scott

Most likely your Original issue with the errant attic walls was because your foundation walls were not lined up with your other walls and it was auto generating the necessary attic walls.  Most likely you caught it and fixed it then you were able to delete those walls but may not have realized that is why.