Flagstone

Joe_Carrick

Does anyone have a good Flagstone texture (random sizes - not rectangular)?  I'm looking for something that I can use on about a 16'-24' rectangular patio.  It needs to look right Standard, PB  and Line drawing views.

36 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Does anyone have a good Flagstone texture (random sizes - not rectangular)?  I'm looking for something that I can use on about a 16'-24' rectangular patio.  It needs to look right Standard, PB  and Line drawing views.

Happy to help you Joe, anyway to get any example images for what you want?(or is that kind‘ve the point of the request? Haha)

20 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Happy to help you Joe, anyway to get any example images for what you want?(or is that kind‘ve the point of the request? Haha)

I think Sketchup Textures has some that are seamless but I'm not sure exactly how to get them.  Here's one that I like but it needs to have the opposite edges spliced on so the pic is square without any white space.

Flagstone.jpg

14 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

I think Sketchup Textures has some that are seamless but I'm not sure exactly how to get them.  Here's one that I like but it needs to have the opposite edges spliced on so the pic is square without any white space.

I don't think an image or link properly uploaded

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

Been using those files myself for a couple of years , they even provide the Pattern for Vector Views , though you do need to assign them manually to the the Chief textures once made.

M.

I really love their contemporary products. So much nicer than a concrete patio IMO, but very pricey!

• 1 month later...