PBR does not render correct material for just one cabinet, and just its door and panel

GeneDavis

The cabinet with the dark door (dark both frames and panels) has the same material specs as the others in the row, including one that is a copy of the one with the render error.

What in PBR is causing this?  The rainbow "adjust material" tool picks up both frame and panel, when selected, as Knotty Alder, which is what you see elsewhere on all the cabinets.

2020-05-06_1512.png

Might wish to check your plan materials list, there are times when two differing materials can have the same name. If you have a Knotty Alder that is light in color and then another one with the same name but is dark in color then when you try to paint the darker one with the lighter one the spray painter may not work. It can assume that the cabinet is already Knotty Alder and therefore ignores it. I believe in the latest update of X12 CA addressed this problem to prevent multiply materials with the same name.

This usually happens when Chief thinks the object in question is in another room ( or outside) and doesn't need to be lit in the current view.

No Room dividers or invisible walls just there are there?

The Sun Lumens do look really high judging by the Green colour cast to the light but I am not sure it will alter the "black" doors.

M.

Thanks to all.  I lowered the sun intensity to 1500 and also changed the sun angle.  The job is sited for lat and lon and time, so I set the sun for May 1 at 10 a.m.

Anybody have a tasteful 3D female, nude, to use in shower renders?  I used to have one, but lost her.  The 3D Warehouse only has models clothed in gym wear or swimsuits.  And no, I've tried, you cannot remove the clothing.

Untitled 23.jpg