Please remind me how to show true sea level elevation

dshall

20 minutes ago, DavidJames said:

Edit > Default Settings > Dimension > Auto Story Pole Dimensions > Locate Elevations

Change value at the top.

Thanks David,  but you put in a positive number,  shouldn't it be negative?

Now for the 2 million dollar questionS ......

1.   see pic,  Grade Level @ 5' was not auto,  I had to do that myself and I had to add the words "GRADE LEVEL".  Can this be done auto?

2. See pic.  I don't want the "GRADE LEVEL 0" to not even show up (imagine if it was 60' lower). can I do the dimensions be auto and it NOT show the  "GRADE LEVEL 0"

1181116786_ScreenShot2020-05-06at11_30_33AM.thumb.png.dd5ff024a94ee53054264e7772a4ca34.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 11.27.16 AM.png

1 hour ago, dshall said:

Thanks David,  but you put in a positive number,  shouldn't it be negative?

Now for the 2 million dollar questionS ......

1.   see pic,  Grade Level @ 5' was not auto,  I had to do that myself and I had to add the words "GRADE LEVEL".  Can this be done auto?

2. See pic.  I don't want the "GRADE LEVEL 0" to not even show up (imagine if it was 60' lower). can I do the dimensions be auto and it NOT show the  "GRADE LEVEL 0"

You're correct - it should definitely be a negative number. I just randomly put a numerical value in there ;) 

1. I don't believe this can be done automatically - although I could be wrong!
2. In the defaults, you can highlight "grade level" and then select the remove button.

See below. All was auto except for the average grade marker which I put in manually.

Elevation.jpg