Thickened Edge Slab

dschulz

Two more questions. How do i change to two different size of thickened edge slabs, eg 18x24 for house and 12x24 for garage? Also I want my garage 7" lower how do I lower the stemwall in the garage?

image.png

What I'm trying to accomplish is make the house in red with a 18x24 thickened edge slab and garage with 12x24 thickened edge slab. Garage is 7" lower than house and does not require a thickened edge for garage along the house wall. Thanks for all the help.

image.thumb.png.9586ec4ac156c283878cf6953848dcff.png

6 hours ago, dschulz said:

How do i change to two different size of thickened edge slabs, eg 18x24 for house and 12x24 for garage?

I believe there is only one default for monoslab thickness and footing sizes so you will need to reset the default and only rebuild the area that is using the new default.  Not exactly sure what needs to be lowered 7" the garage floor or the perimeter stem wall ?

It may be helpful to post your flan file or a simplified version of it with the same specifications.  Also what version you are using.

• 3 years later...

That chamfer trick didn't work for me at all. I just did a room polyline moulding and drew the moulding to attach to it. Had to mess with the moulding settings a bit but visually it's perfect. As far as materials quantity, since it overlaps the floor slab I figure the quantity will be about right. The only thing missing is the quantity of re-bar, but it's also not tracking the WWM in the floor, so when I export the materials .csv, I just add those two line items in Excel. I figure nobody orders 117'3-1/2" of rebar anyway.....