Stair Walls as a Solid Railing

eshutt

I having a problem with the walls around the stairs.  I have used the half wall around the stairs and at the ends I have two ends that extends up.  I have then tried the straight railing and made the changes for a solid panel to follow the stairs and I get the same thing.  Also, there is no handle for this extension for me to manipulate.  I have attached the jpg picture of the stairs with the problem.  Your help would be appreciated.

Stair Issues.JPG

Believe me, you'll fight those half walls forever. IMO they are garbage. If you care about what they look like in 3d, forget those half walls and replace them with:

• p-solids OR
  • normal walls shaped by adjusting the wall polylin

4 minutes ago, DavidJPotter said:

Call and speak with Tech Support, it may be that your application procedure is not exactly right. I kinda agree with Robert but I have also been able to make that work as well, and it IS exacting to do.

DJP

I've found that they work fine in a straight, simple run...in other words, no landings, no corners. But they're just awful when those mentioned conditions exist. The wall caps go wonky, the framing is weird. It can't be just me, right? I honestly don't understand why we can't have true polyline control of a wall shape, just like a carpenter can.