Missing Ceiling on Main Floor

Brittanyb22

Wondering if someone could look at my plan again.   The ceiling is missing on the first floor as well as some other odds and ends. 

Like mentioned, I use chief for more of the interior design items as I work for a builder who hires out an Architect.  I'm self teaching and when things happen it's hard to know at what point it went wrong.. In this instance.. I think it was with the roof plane! Anyway, hoping you can figure out where my ceiling went on the main floor.. There are also some other odd things in the plan so far you might be able to see / fix.. 

See plan attached in a zip folder.

New_Compressed_(zipped)_Folder.zip

Brittany, go to the structure tab on the first floor and put in your ceiling finish. You can do it room by room but going in to the defaults tab>first floor>add that ceiling finish should cover all the rooms on that first floor.

I see that your defaults are set to 5/8" drywall so in the dbx I've shown click the default button to set the ceiling finish.

ceiling finish.jpg

Sometimes us posters assume too much knowledge on the part of the questioner and for that I apologize. Hopefully David's video helps you out? The part I could have added was Step 1>in plan view select a room. Step 2>open the room's dialog box for specification. Step 3> select the structure tab. Step 4>go to the ceiling finish and either check the default box (which is set to 5/8" drywall) or click on the ceiling finish/edit button and specify drywall from the 'plan materials' as David as shown.

Should work, (worked OK here). If it doesn't, don't hesitate to ask again.

• Upvote 1