Stair Rake Wall extends past end of stairs causing misalignment with loft stairs

jgauntz

I am new the Chief Architect and learning my mapping my house.  I am having a minor issue.  As the title states, I have a stair rake wall from a landing to the second floor that intersects with the railing from the loft on the second floor.  I cannot for the life of me get the stair rake rail from the landing to align with the railing from the loft (see attached picture).  I know this is minor but I am somewhat of a perfectionist and hoping there is a trick that can be used.  Hoping someone can help.  Have attached image and my plan.

staircasse.png

3679RivervailDrive_New_FirstFloorplan.plan

9 minutes ago, jgauntz said:

I am new the Chief Architect and learning my mapping my house.  I am having a minor issue.  As the title states, I have a stair rake wall from a landing to the second floor that intersects with the railing from the loft on the second floor.  I cannot for the life of me get the stair rake rail from the landing to align with the railing from the loft (see attached picture).  I know this is minor but I am somewhat of a perfectionist and hoping there is a trick that can be used.  Hoping someone can help.  Have attached image and my plan.

staircasse.png

Not at computer but try raising your rake wall slightly so the wall caps align.

Did other adjustments to the stair rake wall (wall cap sits on top of the stringers) - expect again that it appears to end past the end of the stairs and does not align with the loft railing - actually make it worse - but again cannot figure out how to resolve this and looking for assistance from more experienced users.

staircase.png

Removed the wall cap and that makes things much better.  Thanks for that -  I will know have to learn how to create my own wall cap :)

But I do not understand your statement "Also the wall dividing the stairs is not aligned with the wall on the right in your images. Use Vector View to make things more obvious."

Greatly appreciate your help.  Have only been working with CA for 1 week and learning trial by fire.