Virtual Staging

stager386

Is there any way to create virtual staging without building the space first? A client was asking me about using her photos of the vacant property, and filling them with furnishings virtually.  I believe the only way I can do that is by creating the rooms first. Is that correct?

• Like 1

Kind of sounds like you're wanting to put staging 'stuff' on an image of her property (LAND) without a building, correct?
You can import the photo's as a backdrop, but they're 2D, and you can't locate 3D staging in a 2D photo, but you could put stuff in front of a photo. 
You might try creating a 3D terrain and use your photo(s) as a backdrop... I think that's about as close as you'll get to what you're asking.

If by 'vacant property' you mean a building which already exists, that you can take a picture of a room (sound above like you meant vacant LAND) but if you want to take a photo of a vacant room and add furniture, there are ipad apps your cliient can play around with as well. They don't make a 3d model or anything, but there is enough 'entourage' to decorate a room with. Just a thought.

• 2 years later...