I wish you guys had fixed the WALL CAP issue.

dshall

7 minutes ago, robdyck said:

You know, I actually find it quite funny when its someone else's problem!

Point And Laugh Reaction Gif

You know,  I was actually starting to feel sorry for your predicament,  but no more.

Now I am glad your railing works worse than mine.....  at least I can fix mine with some wonky work around.

• Upvote 1

I am enjoying the back and forth comedic banter between two accomplished tutors on this site...it is encouraging to me and likely other newer users of the software to see we are not alone in our frustrations...the question "why did it do that!!!" is apparently not reserved for us...

Thanks to all the true "Pros" on these forums for their help...you have kept me from throwing the computer through the front window many times...

Regards

Rick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, builtright3 said:

Just coming up with this actor in his day reveals you must not be a young buck

Well, I'm looking at your profile picture and I'd suggest I am indeed a young buck! But it is a matter of perspective. My life is currently right in the middle of a nice halftime show (I'm 42)!

13 minutes ago, builtright3 said:

Just coming up with this actor in his day reveals you must not be a young buck

6 minutes ago, robdyck said:

Well, I'm looking at your profile picture and I'd suggest I am indeed a young buck! But it is a matter of perspective. My life is currently right in the middle of a nice halftime show (I'm 42)!

Re-runs... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, robdyck said:

Yes, you are young! "Sanford and Son" was a classic. It was one of my favorites

Hope I didn't offend you I was just kidding around

1 minute ago, builtright3 said:

Yes, you are young! "Sanford and Son" was a classic. It was one of my favorites

Hope I didn't offend you I was just kidding around

I do remember watching it after school when I was a kid. And of course, not offended, ever! I'm the one who actually called you old!

1 hour ago, robdyck said:

Lets hope everyone doesn't go out for a hot dog.

• Like 2