Door symbol stretch plane placement?

Larry_Sweeney

I made a 32"x80' door symbol and placed the "X" and "Z" stretch planes shown in red in the attachment. When I make the symbol wider it stretches in the panels where I want it to (door on right in attachment). When I make the door taller it stretches all the panels and rails uniformly seemingly to not use my "Z" placed planes. Where should I position the horizonal stretch planes so just the larger panels stretch?

DOOR STRETCH PLANE.jpg

3 minutes ago, Larry_Sweeney said:

It's stretching like it should on my end now and I didn't do anything other than rebooting the program.

If I ever figure out why this is the "fix" for many anomalies, I will freely give it away to all users as a remedy for a lot of their frustration! :)

See attached...not sure I'm doing what you want but the doors shown are 96" tall...your symbol was 80".  (4) different stretch zone scenarios...

I actually don't think you need a vertical stretch zone...or, just one in the upper tall panel.  I would think the "lock rail" would not move?  Just guessing...

2020-04-21_17-41-27.thumb.png.0b7da73acbc7498ef77039a5701f8b22.png2020-04-21_17-45-01.thumb.png.ebdd102114ff7ca7e59dfbfa1fa21e58.png