Issue Joining Two Gable Roofs

Brenden5

I manually built two gable roofs and joined them at the same roofline. The second roof line isn't fully integrating into the first, as shown in the attached photo the main roofline is fully roofed underneath the existing roof. I am not sure if the original issue of having the two rooflines integrate is causing the fascia and eavestrough to not show up on the exterior or not. I have built attic walls in and effort to close the gaps as well. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Premier X11 is being used.

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 5.37.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 5.37.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 5.38.31 PM.png

I have watched several videos but nothing really speaks to specifically cutting one roof into another. I was just able to get fascia and eaves to show properly along with with manually building the attic walls so they close the gap. Just need to find a way to join the two roofs.

Sure looks like a pretty straight-forward roof that auto-build should easily do if you set things up right.  
Before you auto-build the roof simply select the walls where you want a gable to be and open the wall DBX... go to the roof panel and select the box for Full Gable wall... then build the roof.

By chance did you adjust the shape of those  manually drawn attic walls in an elevation view?  If you manually edited them you may have pulled them up above the lowest layer of the roof system cutting it off?  Hard to tell exactly what the problem is without seeing your plan. 

Thanks for the replies from everyone, I have attached the manual and auto built roofs. As you can see the auto built roof contours the house but I am trying to have a continuous over hang which I don't is optimally achieved using auto build. My manual built is close to being functional if I could get the two roof lines to integrate.

Auto Built.plan

Manual Built.plan