trying something new

winterdd

wall to counter shown. i looked in the cabinet properties and see mouldings but it places it on the actual countertop (weird). how can i continue the baseboard on the backside bottom of the cabinets? don't be hatin on my electrical. i have to redo the whole area. haha

Capture444.JPG

Could you just make that a pony wall, with the cabinets butting up to it, or is that whats shown? Looks like it higher than a standard base cabinet anyways.  That should put the molding on automatically and you can than do electrical on this wall too.  Or, search as mentioned above.

6 minutes ago, mtldesigns said:

Could you just make that a pony wall, with the cabinets butting up to it, or is that whats shown? Looks like it higher than a standard base cabinet anyways.  That should put the molding on automatically and you can than do electrical on this wall too.  Or, search as mentioned above.

it's not a pony wall but you have a really good idea i never thought of trying. thanks man

6 hours ago, Dermot said:

"i looked in the cabinet properties and see mouldings but it places it on the actual countertop (weird). how can i continue the baseboard on the backside bottom of the cabinets?"

Did you try unchecking "To Top"?

cabinet molding.png

sure didn't. there is it plane sight too lol.