• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PMMully
    Newest Member
    PMMully

• By jenmarsch
      I have tried to catch all the ceiling heights above to fix this, I need the first floor to be 10', client change their mind of course once entire plan is drawn. I am attaching plan file as well. Previously I have simply redrawn the entire plan to change the ceiling height. I dont have time this time. Super frustrating... i haven't found a tutorial that makes the fix. Not sure I'm asking the correct question.

REV_McCready_3-15.plan
    • By kgcvt453
      I am working on a living room/kitchen where I have added a cathedral ceiling and exposed beams.  I wanted to make the walls higher since the beams can't go above the wall height.  After I adjusted my walls to 12' the molding stayed at the default wall height.  How can I move the molding to match the new wall height?

• By Designer100
      Attached is plan I am having issues with.an existing building I am designing beauty saloon . removiing exising dropped 10' ht.  ceiling and
      adding new celing at 12 ft ht wit 2x12 jsts at 16" o.c. spanning 20 ft 2" and resting on a 2x12 ledger bm (top at 12 ft) then gyp bd covering it continuous on each side of lease spacd.

15 ft off floor to btm of exist  6"x24in steel beams at 60" o.c. goint front to back of lease space. with 12" steel bar joists going side to side on top of them. then built up roof.

You can see the cross sedtion is not right. I put dimensions whter things is surpose to be. You can see camera of one space is not showing ceiling at 12' ht.  

Thanks if you can assists. 
      PhotoReadyLease.zip

Prelim. Floor plan 04.17.2017.pdf