Drafting service requested

Spriceon11

All,

I operate a small residential design and rendering service in MD and would like to be contacted directly, at my email address below, from experienced Chief Architect operators that can take my schematic designs and create construction documents from those as well as others versed in 3D work. I have used CA version 8 years ago for several years and have recently acquired X-12 and have created full drawing packages with it, but need additional help, now and then, to get this work completed. I prefer to use folks that are exclusive Chief Architect users, though I know there are other software packages out there. My goal is to directly exchange Chief Architect plan files so there is no conversions of other formats and object generations steps to have to go through each time to share the info. So if interested, I would like to speak to you to exchange info regarding your services and fees and go from there. I understand this software is used outside the USA, but do wish to stress, I would seek individuals that speak English fluently to avoid any potential confusions on generating these documents accurately and discussing the details efficiently therein.

Thanks,

Steve Price

Artech LLC

spriceon11@gmail.com