Green & Purple Fill Patterns on New Monitors

BryceEngstrom

Got a new computer and triple 43" 4K monitors which I am thrilled about, but ran across this little quirk where some of my fill patterns, which are clearly designated as black lines, read as alternating green and purple on the screen.  I tried playing about with the color settings of the monitors, but couldn't see much change.  They don't print this way, so it's a pretty minor thing, but just curious if anyone here had some technical knowledge of LED TV's that might explain this. They are TCL 43S425 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Roku LED TV (2018).  I have a 32 and a 65 at home and have been very happy with them.

Or is it the graphics card?  MSI RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6

Thanks!  Hope everyone is safe and well.

Green and Purple Fill Patterns.jpg

Your screenshot shows as all black fill lines on my monitor.
I'm no tech-pro, but my guess is it's most likely something to do with compatibility between your graphic card driver and monitors since these are TV's not monitors. 

3 hours ago, BryceEngstrom said:

triple 43" 4K monitors which I am thrilled about

That's my goal. I have one 43" 4K TCL 43S415 now and love it. Have another in another room. Hope to add a couple more to my main computer in the next few months. Like Mark, the lines in your screenshot show as black on my TCL.