Help with a line randomly occuring

nancyscial

I cant seem to figure out what this "line" is that is attaching from the wall end through the cabinet. That 'square' section of walls is full length and then it switches to half wall for a peninsula. Sometimes it lets me work with it just fine and then whenever I try to make that base cabinet bigger than 45" wide and line it up against the corner, that faint angled line from the wall end to the cabinet corner (under BCB42R) appears.

380069277_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.82e6acd4b0e3e032446b9bda15990b61.png

2 hours ago, nancyscial said:

I cant seem to figure out what this "line" is that is attaching from the wall end through the cabinet. That 'square' section of walls is full length and then it switches to half wall for a peninsula. Sometimes it lets me work with it just fine and then whenever I try to make that base cabinet bigger than 45" wide and line it up against the corner, that faint angled line from the wall end to the cabinet corner (under BCB42R) appears.

380069277_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.82e6acd4b0e3e032446b9bda15990b61.png

This is the type of item it would be best to include your plan file with the post. 

BTW Welcome to the forum.  It is very helpful to the excellent chief pros if you have your signature line filled out with your software as well as some hardware specs.  See mine below as well as this link to fill it out. 

I see from the pic you are using x10, many times the version change makes the difference with what the solution is.