TV symbols and images

GeneDavis

Where are these in the libraries?  I have been looking and striking out.

Everybody wants a 75 inch TV on the wall or standing on a wide console, so how is it best done and where are the images of golfing, basketball games, football games, shark week, whatever?

I have done it before building a solid with surround frame, snipping images from the web for the screen, but doesn't Chief have these in some library somewhere?

There are several TV's... but none with an image on them.  I've always just resized the TV's they have to be whatever size I want.  
As far as I know you have to make your own image for the screen... pretty easy to find something on the web to clip, but I've never seen anything in Chiefs library for it.

1 hour ago, GeneDavis said:

Everybody wants a 75 inch TV on the wall or standing on a wide console, so how is it best done and where are the images of golfing, basketball games, football games, shark week, whatever?

I have done it before building a solid with surround frame, snipping images from the web for the screen, but doesn't Chief have these in some library somewhere?

Most of the TVs and monitors are set so you can change the material for the screen to put in whatever image you want.

1 hour ago, DzinEye said:

There are several TV's... but none with an image on them.  I've always just resized the TV's they have to be whatever size I want.  
As far as I know you have to make your own image for the screen... pretty easy to find something on the web to clip, but I've never seen anything in Chiefs library for it.

Can't remember seeing anything either Gene. This (quote above) has been my experience as well. It's a favorite thing to do during presentations to add a picture of something that might resonate with the client (surfing/sailing) or even a nice sunset or other picture to add a custom touch to the TV screen.

2 hours ago, GeneDavis said:

You can use material painter to place artwork; photos, paintings, etc. on the TVs in the library.  Works well ,leaving the bezel not painted, just paints the screen

Painted TV.JPG

Thanks for those, Cheryl.

I have snips from Game of Thrones, Warren Miller extreme skiing, and NFL closeup action.  I just thought that it is such a common need that a Chief bonus library would have something.

Is there a bonus library for entertainment furniture and fixtures?  TVs, TV tables, credenzas, stands?  Speakers?  I looked, but maybe not carefully enough.

The ceiling-mounted speakers, both flush and mounted.  The subwoofers.  Sound bars,  Center-field speakers.  Stacks.  All that stuff.  Media room gear.  Where is it?  Should we have it?  Has anybody asked Chief?