Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

image.thumb.png.c0cce73119b6c64de582b16ebe2c1626.pngimage.thumb.png.668a847b24828f6e0dc6a2405d30202d.pngimage.thumb.png.4cb5d77b1a370e9e7568f38a3d8834c2.pngimage.thumb.png.7c6a09b2dc809de4fd14c1970d1e6d91.png

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.

I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 

A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.

Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery

Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lherrington
    Newest Member
    lherrington

• By ericepv
      Floor plans and renderings from a Rochester, NY based company available for remote work. I am a long time Chief user (X6 to X14) and have worked for many commercial and residential clients across North America. You can view samples of my work on my website, Houzz profile  or my YouTube channel.

Please contact me directly at 585-441-5291 EST or by email: eric@epvisualz.com.

• By kerhansen
      Now that you've registered for Chief Academy, get tips to prepare for getting the most out of your experience!
      How to Prepare for Chief Academy
    • By BlackDiamond
      I have over 8 years experience with Chief Architect (currently using X14) and have worked on various projects from simple starter homes to extravagant estates, multi-family projects, production homes, and resort communities. I currently live in Oklahoma but have worked remotely very successfully for many years. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you how I might be of assistance on your next project. Please email me at blackdiamonddesign4@gmail.com.

Valley concept.pdf
    • By lashleydesign
      Hello All, 

My name is Lauren Brantley, I am located in the heart of Virginia I specialize in 3D visualization/rendering services. 
      CLICK HERE to watch a video on my processes 

To know more about my services CLICK HERE 

I would love to connect on social as well you can find me @lashleydesign on all social networks. 

• By Julie_Heirloom
      Hi there, I'm starting an interior design business and am looking to collaborate with a kitchen designer who knows Chief Architect. 
      Please contact me if you know of anyone.