Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

image.thumb.png.c0cce73119b6c64de582b16ebe2c1626.pngimage.thumb.png.668a847b24828f6e0dc6a2405d30202d.pngimage.thumb.png.4cb5d77b1a370e9e7568f38a3d8834c2.pngimage.thumb.png.7c6a09b2dc809de4fd14c1970d1e6d91.png

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.

I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 

A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.

Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery

Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

• 2 years later...

Been out of touch with CA & HDP for several years.  Need help with combo foundations, roof, siding, trim and new wall spec's.  Picked up this current project as a favor Combo Duple & 4 plex on a new land division.  Prior design and general contracting experience. Retired now.  Should I use your services or someone else?

On 1/31/2023 at 1:50 PM, Jeff_Hartnett said:

Been out of touch with CA & HDP for several years.  Need help with combo foundations, roof, siding, trim and new wall spec's.  Picked up this current project as a favor Combo Duple & 4 plex on a new land division.  Prior design and general contracting experience. Retired now.  Should I use your services or someone else?

yes by all means, contact me. renerabbitt@gmail.com