• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefHarrell
    Newest Member
    ChiefHarrell

• By GCCISarah
      Has anyone found how to re-name their Camera Callout Labels in X12? For example, my cameras are set up with a Callout Label of "C1, C2, C3..." etc etc. This is by way of some default setting that I cannot seem to find. Each new camera automatically labels and numbers itself in succession as noted above. However, I have decided I'd like name all of my future Full Cameras as "P1, P2, P3... " in a new plan. 
      Except for opening each individual camera to change the Callout Label, I cannot find a setting to change this default to start with a "P" and automatically number itself from there! It seems to be missing from the Full Camera Defaults page.. You CAN set a default for "Text Below Line" but not for the Callout Label itself for cameras?

• By DTCBuild
      I design for a builder who uses concrete walls (Ritek). The builder wants the plans to show the window size correctly with the cutout 40mm larger all round. I see you can do this with stem walls. Is there a work around for normal walls? Doors are ok, I just make the jamb 40mm wide. This doesn’t seem to work for windows. The wall manufacturer wants to read my cad files, measuring the rough openings.  Any suggestions would be great, thanks
    • By BuildingVision
      I'm sure this is simple, but I can't figure it out.  I'm new to Chief Architect...

How do I get the callout labels to be smaller, like 1/2 the size they are showing on the image I have attached?  I am referring to the appliance and cabinet callouts.  I can't figure out where those text sizes are controlled. 

I appreciate all the help!

• By dskogg
      I want to show a window schedule for each elevation only showing the windows on that elevation, what is the best way to do this?
      This way i can show the sq footage of windows on that wall exposure and have it totaled in the schedule for just that wall.