Oven built into a stone wall

LeRoyWells

CA X12

I have a customer that wants her oven in a stone veneer wall    I have tried using a window opening but when I show the room using the cameras the oven does not appear at the front of the wall

If someone knows how to do this because a few new customers are now wanting this assembly

Thank you

image.png.e1fa6be2359eaccd6d71e0b2356db011.png

Sandra_Davis_Residence_-_Front_Door_Centered.plan

You will find that there are many different solutions for things like this, but before jumping on here, try using chief EXACTLY like you would build it. You build a wall with stone veneer, frame and hole in it, and place the appliance. It's that simple with most things.

1 hour ago, LeRoyWells said:

CA X12

I have a customer that wants her oven in a stone veneer wall    I have tried using a window opening but when I show the room using the cameras the oven does not appear at the front of the wall

If someone knows how to do this because a few new customers are now wanting this assembly

Thank you

image.png.e1fa6be2359eaccd6d71e0b2356db011.png

Sandra_Davis_Residence_-_Front_Door_Centered.plan

Open symbol, options, inserts into wall, set depth. It will frame as well.  image.thumb.png.be22da1b2f5e31aadc558d633ab8f7bb.pngimage.thumb.png.ec21a2e78f662bea849df220785b8724.png

image.png

• Upvote 3