Mr

Oddjob

Hi, when I first opened X11 I was given the option of selecting either Interior or Residential templates. I initially chose the residential template, but now I want to switch to interior template, but I can't locate it under the browse box in the New Plan preference setting - does anyone know how I can recover the interior template?

Many Thanks,

Chris

Many thanks Robert for your reply to my post, however I can't see the Interior template in this location - see attached screen capture.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Many Thanks,

Chris

X11_Templates.JPG

You probably want to use the Kitchen and Bath Template.

The other question is, do you want to always start new plans with the K&B template?  Or is this a one off case?

If you want to create a new plan using a different template than normal, then just use the New Plan From Template tool as Robert has suggested.

If you want all of your new plans to use a different template, then go into Preferences>General>New Plans and setup your template defaults.

Hi Dermot,

Many thanks for your help - I have found the Residential template very capable for my design needs so far and my enquiry about the Interior template was more for interest and comparison purposes. I'm sure over time that as I become more familiar with the software I will develop my own templates for my particular needs.

Chris