Zooming part of plan

Floriance

Hi! As I am still rookie with Chief Architect, some basic problems occur. I have made a layout of a private house. I have done it on a 1:100 scale on the A3 size sheet.

Now I should take part in it, the bathroom, and make it on the same sheet but on a 1:50 scale. Only that one room with all it includes. I have done that many times with Autocad, but as told, this Chief Architect is still not so familiar to me. How can I do that partial zoom? Maybe it is somewhere in this support section but I actually don't know exactly what to search. 

Thanks! I went through that, but the problem is that whole everything will be on a large scale. I need to take out that one room only, and present it

in the same layout with a different scale. See the screenshot. Now everything was in 1:50. 

Chief Ar.jpg

Yes! I did like this: File, Sent to Layout, then those selections look to be like yours, and I changed the scale to 1:50.

Result: The whole everything will be at 1:50. And it is not what I am searching for. Are there some selections or something that I need to do before changing the scale?