Porch roof

Jambruins

Please see the attached picture.  

How do I get the gable end of the porch to have the siding extend down to the green line? There is a little triangle section at the peak of it but I want it to extend down to the green line.

Also, how do I get the siding to close in the area where the green circle is?

PICTURE.jpg

Open the dbx for the porch and tell it to have a flat ceiling.  Set the ceiling height to the level that you want the gable end wall to build down to.  You could also place an attic wall manually and re-shape it to the size you want in elevation view.  The part you circled needs to have no porch roof then just drag the attic call to the left.

Thanks for the help. I got the gable end wall to work but I can't get the circle part to close by dragging the attic wall.  When I drag the attic wall it gives me the look as shown in the attached image.  I need the wall to be trimmed above the roof and below the porch roof.

porch.jpg

open the dbx for that wall you just made, under 'general' set the wall to be an attic wall and under 'roof' check the box for it to be cut by roof below.
Looks like you need to drag that front (right side of gable) roof back to touch the wall too though... and it appears that new wall is not actually in line with the 2nd floor wall?.. check to be sure it is.