Finish home drawing

blaineklein

Hello,

I'm tired of trying to figure out how to finish my plan.  At this point i need to finish my drawing quickly and i do not have the skills to finish it.  Is there anyone out there that can help me out.  I'm willing to pay.

I will include below where i'm currently at and pics that include where it needs to be.  

image.thumb.png.351f7ddced15404ead65a679c5187ad2.png

706975572_1stfloor.thumb.gif.1d308ffe5bee657d71972f8269724c82.gif2051238114_2ndfloor.thumb.gif.91ddd0e164d0e7467f7278555911f10b.gif

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you are copying a plan off the internet.  If so, be aware that the original designer has intellectual property rights for the design.  Nothing will probably happen, but the owner of the original plan can seek legal remedy if you copy his/her plan.  

Once I had a client that wanted the "exact" plan they found on-line.  To protect myself, and the client, I had them purchase the cheapest version of the plan.  This way, the original designer was compensated for the work.  As it turns out, the structural part of the design was a complete nightmare and I was able to produce sensible structural drawings.

Before embarking on this project, I consulted with an attorney who specializes in construction law.  I was told that even if you make minor changes to the original plan you are not immune to legal action.

Good luck with your project.  

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, If you are still looking for this to be done I can have it completed for you in a really fast time and at a reasonable price also if you require final renders or anything else I can have that done for you too. you can email me at moe.anise@hotmail.com or just message me on here and I will send you over my portfolio.