Wall framing disappears

MichaelJerome

Hi again,

I have an issue with my wall framing disappearing from the plan view when I convert from 24" O.C. to 16" as instructed by my engineer. I have all the walls that will convert without disappearing at this point. When I change it, I don't even have the ability to see the framing detail view either. I am not sure why these walls are not updating like the rest but I am missing something. I even made sure the layers were on for Framing, Wall when I changed it to 16".

Let me know what any of you can see. 

Thanks,

Michael

Megale South Plan 3.12.2020.zip

If you are looking at the plan view it is the 1st and 2nd story wall on the bottom of the plan. All the other walls are 16" O.C. and these walls are 24" O.C. and will not change to 16" O.C. without the framing disappearing. I also, then cannot see the icon to open the wall framing detail at the bottom tool bar if I change those walls to 16" O.C. 

Hi Eric,

You got most of the issues with what you covered -Thanks!! I have one more wall on the 1st and 2nd floor of the exterior wall where the stairs are. They are currently 24" o.c. and I am trying to change them to 16" o.c. When I select them and click the rebuild framing icon the framing disappears from the plan view. You can see balloon framing in the stairwell but I am not sure if that has anything to do with the reframing issue. Do I need to break the walls at that location?

2020-03-30_LI.jpg

2020-03-30 (2)_LI.jpg