Wholesale existing window size adjustment

AlexAncon

I have 61 windows in an existing plan and based on the recommendations of the manufacturer of selected windows, I need to change the rough opening sizes.  All of the windows are currently expressing the 1/2" per side default and I need to change all to 1/4" per side.  Is there a way to do that without opening each window individually?

Thanks!

I would start here...

image.thumb.png.7d95ca3acf3c2342ac43f8a28d5562a9.png

so that you can do windows that are the same size all at once. If you have a few different sizes, you may have to choose those all together by size. 

For example..the window I show as selected I can choose to find all that match the width and height, and I usually add layer as well, and I can change all those ROs at the same time.

41 minutes ago, solver said:

Rough opening is a default setting that windows will respond to if they are set to use default.

Change the default and windows should all change.

You can also group select windows like other objects. Click the window tool, then holding shift, marquee select the windows.

Thanks very much.  That did the trick.  Saved me a lot of time.

39 minutes ago, joey_martin said:

I would start here...

image.thumb.png.7d95ca3acf3c2342ac43f8a28d5562a9.png

so that you can do windows that are the same size all at once. If you have a few different sizes, you may have to choose those all together by size. 

For example..the window I show as selected I can choose to find all that match the width and height, and I usually add layer as well, and I can change all those ROs at the same time.

Thank you for your reply Joey.  Appreciate it.