Temp Dimensioning Issues

RobUSMC

Hello all.  I hope all are remaining safe and healthy.   I have a question with dimensions.  Normally in plan or elevation view when I single click on a cabinet the dimension will show so you don't have to open the dbx to see its dimension.  I was working in a plan and in the master bath while in elevation view the dimensions showed ok but when I went to the guest bath the dimensions no longer showed when I selected a cabinet in elevation.  See attached.  The cabinet is selected but no dimension.   Any ideas?  Thanks

Item Dimensions.jpg

Item Dimensions 2.jpg

1 hour ago, Chopsaw said:

Does you Temporary Dimension Tool look like this 423493725_TemporaryDimensionstoolOFF.JPG.15282da13a2f55b3c63e9afaf4ccb9ac.JPG  or like this 584018002_TemporaryDimensionstoolON.JPG.8307ce373c73ca5bf66cc5fd4a34dcdb.JPG ?

I was right away wondering if X12 had an on/off for Temporary dimensions, so I looked at mine and didn't see anything...so didn't suggest it.  Now that you've posted this I looked again, still don't see it.  Did you custom add that to your toolbars?

Crap.. strike that.. I just found it.  Never even noticed it before.  Probably been around forever too.. sigh.

Edited by DzinEye