window schedules

Karl_B

2 minutes ago, Karl_B said:

I'm trying to get both the window labels (4040) and the schedule number (W02) to show on the floor plans at the same time. Is this possible?

Never had reason to do so but I think if you place two schedules (recommend on cad detail sheet) and turn off labels on one of them.  I believe that will work.  Not at computer at the moment though.

12 minutes ago, solver said:

Uncheck Use Callout For Label in the schedule and

ct1.thumb.png.7cfaec0d4452bb71c48ddf10e8eeb1d5.png

21 minutes ago, rgardner said:

Never had reason to do so but I think if you place two schedules (recommend on cad detail sheet) and turn off labels on one of them.  I believe that will work.  Not at computer at the moment though.

image.thumb.png.4dbaaa31a33203affb6716abb7a70aa4.pngimage.thumb.png.b20958a6cd57b5d3bd887cc292eaf40c.png

So combination of the two gets you:

image.thumb.png.0e77d810264a7f652472be4d802a6232.png

1 minute ago, Alaskan_Son said:

No need for the second schedule, and there's no need for the extra macro either...In X12 you can add the schedule number using the window label, but prior to X12 it was controlled via the schedule...

X11.thumb.png.eacb77fc2aeeaa699fa301fde5a46b08.png

Yes as Michael says in x12 you no longer need the second schedule (worked in x11 as I did it by mistake once.)  You can see in the pics I posted or in Michael's you can add it right in the label dbx of the window.

30 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

What I was saying is that you didn't need the extra schedule before either. Never needed a second schedule. My screen shot was from an x11 schedule.

Good to know.  It would automatically put both in before but lols like they changed that in x12.  I never needed both so didn’t know that you could tick that box before to do the same thing.  Thanks Michael!